Our Agri products include Bansi Durum Wheat, Durum Wheat flour and Corn Flour, Soya & Soya products, chickpeas and cereals. Adhering to international standards, we supply certified non-GMO products only.
- 1. DURUM WHEATDurum—is the hardest of all wheat. Its density, combined with its high protein content and gluten strength, make durum the wheat of choice for producing premium Semolina, pasta, couscous and many other products. Pasta made from durum is firm with consistent cooking quality. Durum kernels are amber-colored and larger than those of other wheat classes. Also unique to durum is its yellow endosperm, which gives pasta its golden hue and the best color for couscous. We are the pioneers in supplying Indian Grade 1 Quality Durum Wheat. Our process and in-depth understanding and experience for the same put us on the network across the farm levels.
- 2. SPECIAL KESARI RAWASKGM’s Golden Bansi Kesari Rawa is a pioneer product known for its No.1 quality
This yellowish coloured Durum Wheat Kesari Rawa is made from stone-ground wheat and is famous in southern states of India for making a variety of dishes such as kesari bath, kichadi, rawa Pongal & upma.It is widely popular as Sheera in Marathi/Hindi, Rava Kesari in Telugu, Sooji Halwa in the North, Sojji and Rava Kesari in Tamil.Sought out for its delicious taste, high nutrients and minerals and easy digestion, Golden Bansi Kesari Rawa has high levels of protein and Vitamin A, is light and non-sticky and cooks under ten minutes.
- 3. DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA (CHIROTI)Durum Wheat Semolina is the first choice of maximum consumers and is known for its premium quality.Most Durum Wheat pasta manufacturers prefer our product because of it No.1 quality and brand.
- We are know for best milling practices only using the GRADE 1 of raw material
- Our product contains higher protein level
- Semolina manufactured by us has gives bright golden yellow colour to pasta
- Our product has high gluten levels and strong gluten structure
- 4. DALIYA/ LAPSI/ CRAKED WHEAT / BROKEN WHEAT / BULGUR
- Super Selection of grains
- Similar Size
- High Protein
- Standardized as per the requirements
- 5. HULLED WHEAT / HAREES / POLISHED WHEAT
- Hulled Wheat is basically de-braned and polished Durum Wheat which is used mostly in the Ramadan & Moharram months of Muslim calendar for preparation of delicacies like Harees / Hareesa / Haleem. Hulled wheat is a high-calorie dish, full of nutrition as the durum wheat form an excellent source of fiber and protein.
- Harees / Hareesa / Haleem are a very popular dish in India, Pakistan and throughout Middle East and gulf region.
- We are prominent exporter of Hulled wheat and we take care of the product right from the stage of Procurement to Exporting.
- 6. DURUM WHEAT PASTA FLOURDurum wheat is a variety of spring wheat that’s typically ground into semolina and used to make pasta.
- 7. CHAKKI FRESH ATTA
We have carved a niche for ourselves as a leading supplier of superior quality Chakki Fresh Atta stone milled. Our flour is rich in DIGESTIVE FIBER protein and vitamins and is easily digestible. Golden Bansi wheat flour is processed in the most hygienic conditions using premium quality wheat grains. Further, this flour is widely used by our clients for making chapattis and other dishes. We offer this Chakki Fresh Atta in convenient packagings at reasonable rates to our clients.
- 8. REFINED WHEAT FLOUR ( MAIDA )
We offer premium class Refined Wheat Flour Maida which is processed keeping in mind international food standards. While processing the same, it is ensured that its natural taste is always maintained. Known for high nutritional value, purity, freshness and longer shelf life, this refined wheat flour is broadly used in the preparation of different dishes. We offer Refined Wheat Flour Maida at a cost-effective price to clients.
- 9. WHITE SOOJI/ SEMOLINASooji is made from the best quality coarse flour, whose natural taste and high nutrition values are maintained right through world class refining methods. From domestic food items like upma and halwa to international ones like spaghetti, pasta and pudding; our sooji truly helps makes global cuisine.
- 10. CHICKPEAS
Along with Durum Wheat we are known for our superior quality Chickpeas. Recognized for its size and rich aroma, high nutritional value, smooth texture and easy to digest nature, these Chickpeas are cultivated and processed under the supervision of skilled professionals keeping in mind food industry norms. We offer Chickpeas in different quantity packs at highly competitive prices as per the needs of clients.
- 11. SOYA FLOUR DEFATTED AND FATTED -NON GMO
Used in the manufacture of textured Soya protein (Soya chunks/Soya granules), cakes, bakery goods, pasta, soups, sauces and gravies, untoasted defatted soya flour is a high protein, low fat and simple form of soya protein.Rich in protein and a good source of iron, calcium and B-vitamins, Golden Bansi Soya flour is sold as an ingredient for the fortification of cereals, sweet goods (dough nut), fried pie / pasta, adhesive glue and lentils.
- 12. SOYA BEAN- NON GMO/ ORGANIC
Derived from pod of a soy plant, Soybean Seeds NON-GMO is widely demanded in the market due to its high levels of protein and mild flavour.
- 13. SOYA MEAL- NON GMO/ ORGANIC
Meal offered by us is processed from NON-GMO-soybean seeds in our highly sophisticated hygienically controlled plant. After a series of preparatory physical processes, a free-flowing coarse granular Organic Soybean Meal is obtained, meeting the varied specific requisites of clients.
- 14. 100% DURUM WHEAT PASTA
Along with flours and grains we also offer a premium quality range of Durum Wheat Pasta. The offered pasta is processed under the most hygienic conditions by our professionals using high grade ingredients as per set industry standards. Highly appreciated for its delicious taste, enticing flavour and optimum purity, our pasta can be used for a wide variety of dishes. Clients can avail Durum Wheat Pasta in different packaging options at affordable rates.
- 15. RICE- BASMATI AND NON BASMATI
“Bas” in Hindi language means “aroma” and “Mati” mean “full of” hence the word Basmati i.e. full of aroma. This rice is different from other rice mainly due to the aroma and elongation post cooking. No other rice has this combined characteristic. It can either be brown or white with the brown variety having more flavour.
Non basmati rice comes in various shapes and sizes. They include Sharbati, 104 IR8, Surti kolam, Tilak, Masuri etc.
Our Basmati and Non Basmati rice meet international standards. We use advance processing technologies which keep the rich aroma, flavour and nutritional value of the rice intact.
- 16. CORN/ MAIZE- YELLOW /WHITE
Consumed as a vegetable and grain, maize is rich in Vitamin A, C, E, carbohydrates, essential minerals and protein.Golden Bansi Yellow Maize is sold as corn, baby corn, popcorn and used for starch and corn oil production. Used as animal feed as well.
- 17. CORN GRITS
Grits are a food made from corn that is ground into a coarse meal and then boiled. or maize grits are sold to the breakfast industry and the sweet manufacturing industry. Also used for cheese balls, corn chips and other snacks.
- 18. CORN FLOUR
Used by snack manufacturers and as animal feed, corn flour is used as a filler, binder and thickener in cookie, pastry and meat industries. It is often blended with wheat flour to reduce gluten for cakes, cookies and pastries.Rich in dietary fibre and a good source of energy, Golden Bansi corn flour is sold as an ingredient for pancake mixes, cookies and cake mixes, breading and batter mixes and as a flavour or colour carrier.
- 19. SPICES
Golden Bansi is renowned as a reliable organic supplier and exporter of spices. Our array of spices includes coriander seeds, fenugreek seeds, mustard seeds, fennel seeds, sesame seeds and cumin seeds. Indian spices are famous in global markets for their variety, aroma, taste and zing.
- 20. WHEAT BRAN
We use top quality raw material in our entire manufacturing process. Our dietary wheat bran is universally praised for its superior quality. Wheat Bran is the best food for cattle and helps in increasing the milk production and keeps them healthy. It is a rich source of protein. It also has high fibre content, and is a great additive to whole wheat flour for human consumption.